Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Green eggs and ham...


OK so in order to track our payload when we send up the balloon it must transmit on amateur radio frequencies, so we have to get ham radio licenses in order to even turn on the transmitter and check it out. So this saturday the three amigos go to take our exams. Good thing we all have some electronics background, we already learned a lot of this. And who needs books these days, you can find everything you need online! (More ham links).

Green eggs - well supperclub was yesterday and the theme for dinner was breakfast foods, ok so we didn't have green eggs, but it would have been fun :) Dang now I'm hungry for french toast again.

1 comment:

DigSquid said...

Hey guys, hope the exam went well! This is James (Clare's fiance) - what a cool project, I've always wanted to do something like that :) Let me know if I can help in any way! It's been a while since I burnt anything with a soldering iron, but I think I remember how...